Tuesday, October 30, 2007

SICK DAY


Marques is sick today he has a cough and and a sore throat. Of course he is not acting sick still his normal busy self. I took him to the doctor and he was scared to death poor thing didn't want to go to the doctor. I had to threaten him with NO TRICK OR TREATING to get him through the door.

LOOKING AT THIS PIC OF THE EXAMINATION TABLE IT IS PRETTY SCARY..lol



















I gave Marques my ipod to get his mind of the doctor visit.


















When I got home I decided to do a quick layout before I went to work
( SOME STRESS RELIEF)



















I decided this page would be nice for my Sketch notebook cover.







This is my sketch notebook for my crop this weekend I have decided to try using sketches to help me get my pages done quickly.